Electrical Service Technician
Ideal candidates will be experienced, professional, friendly & clean-cut with a positive attitude to ensure our customers receive the best service while offering custom solutions to meet their needs.
- Follow Established Process & Procedures
- Maintain Great Customer Service.
- Identify Hazardous / Unsafe / Illegal Wiring.
- Communicate & Educate Problems & Solutions With Customers.
- Safely Troubleshoot, Install, Replace Or Repair Electrical Equipment And Devices Including But Not Limited To; Receptacles, Switches, Light Fixtures, Smoke Detectors, Wiring, Panels, Service Equipment etc.
- Experience In Residential Is A Plus
- Valid Texas TDLR Wireman -OR- Journeyman License
- Valid DL & Clean Driving Record
- Pass Background / Drug Screen
- People Person & Great Communication Skills
- Positive Attitude
- Quality Work
- Strong Problem Solving / Critical Thinking Skills
- Good Physical Condition
- SIGN ON BONUS FOR QUALIFIED APPLICANTS!
- Competitive Pay.
- Take Home Company Vehicle.
- Growth Potential.
- Paid Training.
- Paid Holiday.
- Paid Vacation.
DFW, Texas, USA
November 2, 2020